Fighting clutter is a never-ending battle, and I’m always looking for strategies to stop its insidious progress. For this project, I’ve created a program that shares the twenty-one best ideas, resolutions, and tips that have helped me to get my stuff under control—and which therefore make me feel calmer—including:
- The value of the one-minute rule
- Why mis-en-place is useful beyond the kitchen
- Fighting the eight myths of clutter
- How to prepare for a move
In just twenty-one days, I believe, it really is possible to take many small, concrete steps to make your life happier. And don’t worry. None of these proposed resolutions will take much time or energy—because no one has much time or energy to spare.
Each 21 Day Project is $4.99, and delivers a new email from me, every day for three weeks, with ideas and suggestions for you to explore in your own life.
TO SIGN UP:
1. Click in the box below and follow the prompts to pay.
2. VERY IMPORTANT STEP! Once you’ve paid and closed the payment window, you’ll see a “Final Step” orange box on this page below. You may need to scroll down to see it! You must enter your email address and first name in that box to begin receiving your new 21 Day Project emails. You will receive the first email within the hour.
Questions, problems? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.