I'd love to have you join the live conversations on my Facebook Show, "Ask Gretchen Rubin Live." I'll update the schedule below as new interviews or conversations are scheduled. Most of these Live conversations last around 30-45 minutes, so please join in, even if you're unavailable at the start time.
Facebook Live Video Schedule
- A conversation with my daughter Eliza.
- A conversation with my daughter Eleanor.
- A discussion about how I quit sugar
- A conversation with Tiffany Dufu
- Interview with the founders of Organize
- Clutter clearing tips
- Helping a child form the habit of reading
- A controversial subject: Elizabeth's "evil donut-bringer"
- Interview with Chris Guillebeau
- Do people ever push you to eat or drink something you're trying to resist? Do you push others?
- Have you ever quit sugar? What strategies worked for you?
- What is one habit you want to start to keep school mornings running smoothly?
- Have you ever given something up for a month?
- What do you do with items you've inherited?
- What are your biggest challenges or best tips when it comes to helping a friend clear clutter?
- What habit have you tried and failed to change?
- Do you struggle with "procrasticlearing"?
New Year Habits Countdown Discussion
- What actions could you take to eat or drink more healthfully?
- What actions could you take to exercise more?
- What concrete action could you take to help you rest or relax more?
- Is there a New Year's resolution that you've made and abandoned several times?
Curious how to watch?
- Go to my Facebook page
- Select the drop down options for the "LIKE" button
- Under Notifications, select "On (Live Videos)." See below for example.
More Essentials from Gretchen Rubin
Find out if you’re an Upholder, Obliger, Questioner, or a Rebel.
The Four Tendencies explain why we act and why we don’t act. Our Tendency shapes every aspect of our behavior, so understanding your Tendency lets us make better decisions, meet deadlines, suffer less stress and burnout, and engage more effectively.