I'd love to have you join the live conversations on my Facebook Show, "Ask Gretchen Rubin Live." I'll update the schedule below as new interviews or conversations are scheduled. Most of these Live conversations last around 30-45 minutes, so please join in, even if you're unavailable at the start time.
Facebook Live Video Schedule
Monday, January 21-- Ask Gretchen Rubin Live on Facebook, 4:00-4:45 p.m. ET
Monday, January 28-- Ask Gretchen Rubin Live on Facebook, 4:00-4:45 p.m. ET
Monday, February 4-- Ask Gretchen Rubin Live on Facebook, 4:00-4:45 p.m. ET
Monday, February 11-- Ask Gretchen Rubin Live on Facebook, 4:00-4:45 p.m. ET
Monday, February 18-- Ask Gretchen Rubin Live on Facebook, 4:00-4:45 p.m. ET
Monday, February 24-- Ask Gretchen Rubin Live on Facebook, 4:00-4:45 p.m. ET
- A conversation with my daughter Eliza.
- A conversation with my daughter Eleanor.
- A discussion about how I quit sugar
- A conversation with Tiffany Dufu
- Interview with the founders of Organize
- Clutter clearing tips
- Helping a child form the habit of reading
- A controversial subject: Elizabeth's "evil donut-bringer"
- Interview with Chris Guillebeau
- Do you experience clutter-related conflict?
- Have you ever been hit by a "lightning bolt" and made a sudden change?
- What's one self care habit or routine you'd like to start?
- Do you have a "facts of life" book?
- Do you have a work mantra? If so, what is it?
- What habits are you trying to get your kids to start or stop to help with the transition back-to-school?
- If you could magically achieve one aim in your work life over the next year, what would it be?
New Year Habits Countdown Discussion
- What actions could you take to eat or drink more healthfully?
- What actions could you take to exercise more?
- What concrete action could you take to help you rest or relax more?
- Is there a New Year's resolution that you've made and abandoned several times?
Curious how to watch?
- Go to my Facebook page
- Select the drop down options for the "LIKE" button
- Under Notifications, select "On (Live Videos)." See below for example.
More Essentials from Gretchen Rubin
Find out if you’re an Upholder, Obliger, Questioner, or a Rebel.
The Four Tendencies explain why we act and why we don’t act. Our Tendency shapes every aspect of our behavior, so understanding your Tendency lets us make better decisions, meet deadlines, suffer less stress and burnout, and engage more effectively.