Instagram Live Schedule
During this time of physical distancing, my sister Elizabeth and I decided to create a place where our listeners and readers could "gather" for a respite of conversation, ideas for the challenges we're all facing, and a sense of connection. It's immensely reassuring to see that we're all going through this together, and we can help each other. Every Monday-Friday, at 4 pm ET/1 pm PT (as our schedules permit), we are leading a "Coping with COVID-19 Conversation" on Instagram Live.
Monday, April 6: I'll be a guest on Amy Cuddy's "Quarantine Writing Hour" Instagram Live show at 12 p.m. ET/9 a.m. PT
Monday, April 6: "Coping with COVID-19 Conversation" at 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT
Tuesday, April 7: Special guest Rachel Hollis will join our "Coping with COVID-19 Conversation" at 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT
Wednesday, April 8: "Coping with COVID-19 Conversation" at 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT
Thursday, April 9: "Coping with COVID-19 Conversation" at 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT
Friday, April 10: "Coping with COVID-19 Conversation" at 4 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT
Facebook Live Video Schedule
Popular Facebook Live Broadcasts:
- A conversation with my daughter Eliza.
- A conversation with my daughter Eleanor.
- A discussion about how I quit sugar
- A conversation with Tiffany Dufu
- Interview with the founders of Organize
- Clutter clearing tips
- Helping a child form the habit of reading
- A controversial subject: Elizabeth's "evil donut-bringer"
- Interview with Chris Guillebeau
- Did you complete your '19 for 2019' list? What did you learn about yourself?
- Do people ever push you to eat or drink something you're trying to resist? Do you push others?
- Have you ever quit sugar? What strategies worked for you?
- What is one habit you want to start to keep school mornings running smoothly?
- Have you ever given something up for a month?
- What do you do with items you've inherited?
- What are your biggest challenges or best tips when it comes to helping a friend clear clutter?
New Year Habits Countdown Discussion
- What actions could you take to eat or drink more healthfully?
- What actions could you take to exercise more?
- What concrete action could you take to help you rest or relax more?
- Is there a New Year's resolution that you've made and abandoned several times?
Curious how to watch?
- Go to my Facebook page
- Select the drop down options for the "LIKE" button
- Under Notifications, select "On (Live Videos)." See below for example.
More Essentials from Gretchen Rubin
Find out if you’re an Upholder, Obliger, Questioner, or a Rebel.
The Four Tendencies explain why we act and why we don’t act. Our Tendency shapes every aspect of our behavior, so understanding your Tendency lets us make better decisions, meet deadlines, suffer less stress and burnout, and engage more effectively.