I'd love to have you join the live conversations on my Facebook Show, "Ask Gretchen Rubin Live." I'll update the schedule below as new interviews or conversations are scheduled. Most of these Live conversations last around 30-45 minutes, so please join in, even if you're unavailable at the start time.
Facebook Live Video Schedule
Monday, March 19-- Ask Gretchen Rubin Live on Facebook, 4:00-4:30 p.m. ET
Wednesday, March 21-- Ask Gretchen Rubin Live on Facebook, 2:00-2:30 p.m. ET
Monday, March 26-- Ask Gretchen Rubin Live on Facebook, 4:00-4:30 p.m. ET
Monday, April 2-- Ask Gretchen Rubin Live on Facebook, 4:00-4:30 p.m. ET
Wedesday, April 4-- Ask Gretchen Rubin Live on Facebook, 4:00-4:30 p.m. ET
- A conversation with my daughter Eliza.
- A conversation with my daughter Eleanor.
- A discussion about how I quit sugar
- Conversation with Tiffany Dufu
- Interview with the founders of Organize
- Clutter clearing tips
- Helping a child form the habit of reading
- A controversial subject: Elizabeth's "evil donut-bringer"
- Interview with Chris Guillebeau
- What kind of clutter bugs you the most?
- Do you wear "real clothes" every day or most days?
- Did you pick 18 things you wanted to do in 2018? How is it going?
- What habits have you adopted (or want to adopt), to strengthen your relationships?
- Have you kept or abandoned your New Year's resolutions?
New Year Habits Countdown Discussion
- What actions could you take to eat or drink more healthfully?
- What actions could you take to exercise more?
- What concrete action could you take to help you rest or relax more?
- Is there a New Year's resolution that you've made and abandoned several times?
Curious how to watch?
- Go to my Facebook page
- Select the drop down options for the "LIKE" button
- Under Notifications, select "On (Live Videos)." See below for example.