I'd love to have you join the live conversations on my Facebook Show, "Ask Gretchen Rubin Live." I'll update the schedule below as new interviews or conversations are scheduled. Most of these Live conversations last around 30-45 minutes, so please join in, even if you're unavailable at the start time.
Facebook Live Video Schedule
Monday, October 23-- Ask Gretchen Rubin Live on Facebook, 4:00-4:30 p.m. ET
Monday, October 30-- Ask Gretchen Rubin Live on Facebook, 4:00-4:30 p.m. ET
Monday, November 6-- Ask Gretchen Rubin Live on Facebook, 4:00-4:30 p.m. ET
Monday, November 13-- Ask Gretchen Rubin Live on Facebook, 4:00-4:30 p.m. ET
- A conversation with my daughter Eliza.
- A conversation with my daughter Eleanor.
- A discussion about how I quit sugar
- Conversation with Tiffany Dufu
- Interview with the founders of Organize
- Clutter clearing tips
- Helping a child form the habit of reading
- A controversial subject: Elizabeth's "evil donut-bringer"
- Interview with Chris Guillabeau
- Do you have any strategies to help yourself stay present in the moment?
- Trying to Quit Smoking–or Trying To Help Someone Else?
- Have you ever written a manifesto or set of personal commandments?
- What habits are you trying to change or start?
- When you need a quick energy or mood boost, what do you do?
New Year Habits Countdown Discussion
- What actions could you take to eat or drink more healthfully?
- What actions could you take to exercise more?
- What concrete action could you take to help you rest or relax more?
- Is there a New Year's resolution that you've made and abandoned several times?
Curious how to watch?
- Go to my Facebook page
- Select the drop down options for the "LIKE" button
- Under Notifications, select "On (Live Videos)." See below for example.