I'd love to have you join the live conversations on my Facebook Show, "Ask Gretchen Rubin Live." I'll update the schedule below as new interviews or conversations are scheduled. Most of these Live conversations last around 30-45 minutes, so please join in, even if you're unavailable at the start time.
Facebook Live Video Schedule
Monday, December 18-- Ask Gretchen Rubin Live on Facebook, 4:00-4:30 p.m. ET
Monday, December 25-- Ask Gretchen Rubin Live on Facebook, 4:00-4:30 p.m. ET
Thursday, December 28-- Ask Gretchen Rubin Live on Facebook, 5:00-5:30 p.m. ET
Monday, January 1-- Ask Gretchen Rubin Live on Facebook, 4:00-4:30 p.m. ET
Monday, January 8-- Ask Gretchen Rubin Live on Facebook, 4:00-4:30 p.m. ET
- A conversation with my daughter Eliza.
- A conversation with my daughter Eleanor.
- A discussion about how I quit sugar
- Conversation with Tiffany Dufu
- Interview with the founders of Organize
- Clutter clearing tips
- Helping a child form the habit of reading
- A controversial subject: Elizabeth's "evil donut-bringer"
- Interview with Chris Guillebeau
- Do you like to be surprised by a gift? Or get what you asked for?
- What are your favorite travel hacks?
- What strategies do you use to deal with difficult relatives during the holidays?
- If you need to get a quick lift in your spirits, what do you do?
- Do you have an “oasis”? If yes, does it help you exercise self-mastery?
New Year Habits Countdown Discussion
- What actions could you take to eat or drink more healthfully?
- What actions could you take to exercise more?
- What concrete action could you take to help you rest or relax more?
- Is there a New Year's resolution that you've made and abandoned several times?
Curious how to watch?
- Go to my Facebook page
- Select the drop down options for the "LIKE" button
- Under Notifications, select "On (Live Videos)." See below for example.