A free app to help make your life Better
Ever since I first came up with the Four Tendencies framework, I’ve grown more and more interested in it — and more and more people keep asking me questions about it.
People want information about the Four Tendencies, and they also want help — they email because they’re eager to join an accountability group, they want to work with a coach who understands the Tendencies, they want to apply the framework with their medical patients or as a manager at work or with their coaching clients. And I hear from a lot of parents who want to use the Tendencies (especially parents of Rebels).
So I created the app Better, an app to help you harness the Four Tendencies framework to create a better life. You can use it as an app on your phone, or you can use it on your desktop.
Since launch, there has been so much fascinating, helpful discussion on the Better app. It’s exciting to see how everyone puts the Four Tendencies into action – at home, at work, in health, and in life.
I can hardly drag myself away from reading the comments and posts.
1. Go deeper into topics related to the Four Tendencies, with access to exclusive conversations, live chats, and the latest research
2. Meet other Obligers, Questioners, Upholders, and Rebels like you to get support, encouragement, and ideas for navigating your Tendency—as well as navigating other people’s Tendencies.
3. Join Accountability Groups tailored to your specific Tendency, one crafted by me and my team. Imagine your own Better Accountability Group—always with you, right in your pocket, where you’ll instantly meet the most relevant members to you and find information about the topics that most interest you — self-management, work, parenting, relationships, health.
4. You may already lead or belong to an Accountability Group — you’re a doctor trying to help your diabetes patients manage their blood sugar, or you’re a trainer trying to help your clients stick to their work-outs, or you’re a dietician trying to help people eat better, or you’ve got a Happiness Project group with your friends. The Better app makes it much easier for that group to connect and to hold each other accountable.
5. The app is easy to use — and fun to use. Really!
It’s entirely FREE!
- Go to www.betterapp.us to text yourself a link to download the app
- Search for “Better Gretchen Rubin” in the iTunes App Store to find the Better App
- Search for “Better Gretchen Rubin” in the Google Play Store to find the Better App
You can also check the FAQs for Members.
In the app, you can read about topics such as Work & Career, Love & Relationships, Children & Parenting, Achieving Goals, Productivity, Building Habits, Better Health, and Guiding Teams, Patient, or Clients.
You can also follow a topic on each Tendency — to understand yourself better, if that’s your Tendency, or to understand other people better.
In FAQs, you’ll find common questioners answered.
My favorite topic? Fun with the Four Tendencies. This is where to find fun posts — for instance, I like to posts examples from TV shows and movies of the Four Tendencies, or include signage, or “screw in a light bulb” jokes, and so on. Fun!
More Books for You
One Last Thing
Interested in happiness, habits, and human nature?
Sign up to get my free weekly newsletter. I share ideas for being happier, healthier, more productive, and more creative.