- Accept myself, and expect more from myself.
- I’m very like other people, and very different from other people. (This was one of my key insights about habit-change, in Better Than Before.)
- Use my time efficiently, yet also make time to play, to wander, to read at whim, to fail.
- Keep an empty shelf, and keep a junk drawer.
- Work can be play, and play can be work.
- Think about myself so I can forget myself.
Do you find it harder to take yourself seriously, or not to take yourself too seriously?